A nutritious recipe with tofu, cashew dressing and a variety of vegetables. It is filling, healthy, creamy, crunchy and easy to make!
Prep time: Cook time: 2Total time: 3
Author: Eleni Karatzia Cuisine: Vegan Course: Main or Side Servings: 2 Main or 4-6 as a side
1 block tofu (350 grams), rinsed, pressed and cut dominos*
2. Season the prepared tofu (see notes) with salt and pepper.
3. Heat up a large pan over medium heat. Once hot add the oil and then the tofu. Cook for 3 minutes on both sides until they start to golden.
4. Then transfer tofu to parchment tray, and bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add more oil to the same pan, then stir in the carrot and bell peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
6. Add the kale and 3-4 tbsp of water. Season with salt and stir-fry for 5 minutes, until it’s tender. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli flakes the last 2 minutes.
7. While it cooks, add all the dressing ingredients in a blender and mix until it reaches a creamy consistency.
8. Add the dressing and tofu in the pan, combine and cook for another 2 minutes. Top with sesame seeds if desired.